WorshipTeamCoach blog has moved to the new site. Click to go to WorshipTeamCoach.com

Brandon Moore...

You don't know Brandon. Or chances are that you don't, unless you're from northern Morrow County, OH. But he's someone to get to know.


Brandon goes to my church. He does video editing with me and helps out just about any other way he can. And I love it when he tells me his "cop stories."

His actions saved the lives of a mother, father and son who were being shot at by a neighbor. Already wounded, Brandon was able to shoot the man from such a distance that the Morrow County Sheriff, in our church this morning, said had to be aimed by God. His wife told me on Friday that the surgeons were amazed that the bullets went where they did, sparing his life.

Brandon led his own worship service while he laid there, bleeding from gunshot wounds. After taking out the guy with the assault rifle, he used his belt as a tourniquet and laid back and sang Great is Thy Faithfulness. He told my senior pastor that a peace just came over him.



Wow...

5 comments:

  1. Praying for Brandon down here in Florida. I wish I could be there to visit and encourage him. He is a loyal and dedicated deputy, co-laborer, and friend. Praying for a quick recovery, Brandon.

    Pastor Randy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our community and our family is praying for brandon everyday and for the lord to watch over him and his family as the lord heals his wounds. I will be holding a benefit for brandon and his family if anyone would like the details please contact me @ moonchild69.cr@gmail.com I would love for his church to attend we have some surprises that I don't think anyone could miss. God bless you and your family brandon. :-)u

    ReplyDelete
  3. May god wrap his arm around him and his family in this time of need.. Sending my thoughts and prayers to him.. May god bless them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon is a VERY close friend of mine from college, and I ended up a Sheriff Deputy in FL - - I just found out about this on FB, but it doesn't surprise me at all - - this is Brandon. Well done buddy, we'll be praying for a speedy recovery. You did us all proud! Nolan

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless you honey for all you have done for the Morrow residents I know they appericate ya I do. Im from there but now live in Florida.Hope you have speedy recovery and dont ever forget you are in our prayers and thoughts...Love Loretta Castor Keystone Heights Florida...

    ReplyDelete