WorshipTeamCoach blog has moved to the new site. Click to go to WorshipTeamCoach.com

Blog Post Rewind: Walmart Worship, I

Over the next few days, we're going to revisit some older posts that you maybe haven't read...

I needed softner salt. My town's water can turn a black t-shirt charcoal gray in a single wash. A musician needs to protect his black t-shirts.

My wife needed some spices for something she was making. Two diverse items + one trip = Walmart.  

Crud.

After getting the spices, I made my journey across the retail labyrinth to where I thought the salt should be. First mistake: thinking. I shoulda' asked.

After something that resembled the children of Israel wandering in the desert, I finally found a human with a navy blue shirt and asked him to point me to Sinai, er, softener salt.

The Garden Center. The Garden Center...of course! Wow, I'm dumb. I actually can see my lawn and garden from the basement window next to my water softener, so I can't believe I missed this one. [Read more]

No comments:

Post a Comment